Technologies offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re an award winning integrator of Federal Systems. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Mainstreet! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Mainstreet.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the full systems engineering lifecycle for a complex integration task. Responsibilities include requirements and interface definition and management, deliverable development and coordination, and internal coordination with our talented Engineering team. The Systems Engineer is expected to be able to work independently and to lead small teams, manage integration efforts to meet schedule targets, and take solutions through test to customer delivery.
- Minimum B.S degree technical discipline and or an experience equivalent of atleast five (5) years of relevant experience
- Active Directory design and administration
- Hand-on experience building and maintaining Window 2012 R2 Hyper-V Environments
- A combination of 5+ years of experience to include the following areas:
- Active Directory
- Experience in MS Hyper-V, Hyper-V SCVMM (2012)
- Proficient with SCCM & SCOM
- Microsoft Server (2012 R2 preferred)
- Microsoft DHCP/DNS Server
- SQL Database (2014 preferred)
- Proficient with PowerShell Scripting
- Ability to both take direction and work in a self-directed environment; to effectively interact with all levels of staff and external contacts; and ability to work, as an effective team member is essential.
- Ability to provide effectively written work status report.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Security Clearance