Test Data Engineering Lead
We are seeking an individual with experience with Test Data management experience to fulfil a leadership role in delivering of test data solutions to enterprise delivery teams. In this role, they will be able to understand complex test data needs, guide and recommend test data solutions. Individual will leverage service vendor resources to deliver test data solutions. Individual will take in required test data needs and provide guidance to customers and deliver solutions to create and manage test data for manual and automated tests throughout the delivery process.
* Develops test data management strategies and plans to provide right sized, production like, reusable and secured test data per test data requirements.
* Works with the Test Engineers to capture and review test data requirements and test data provisioning techniques and plans for new and existing IT application delivery.
* Allocates and manages test data on all platforms using Test Data Management (TDM) tools.
* Act as a technical expert in their field, focused on the technical aspects of test data discovery, architecture, test data provisioning and maintenance.
* Design and implements tools to provide self service capabilities
* Create and maintain a Test Data Management roadmap, Design & implementation of test data management tools & capabilities.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Working knowledge of one or more leading Test Data Management Tools (CA TDM, IBM Optim, GenRocket, etc.
* Ability to analyze complex applications and systems with minimal supervision, strong problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of databases like DB2, IMS, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
* 5 years of experience in Test Data Management and practices
* Strong experience in Java and Java based Web Technologies.
* Experience working with RDBMS and Non-RDBMS databases with strong advanced SQL querying and PL/SQL Development
* Experience in Data warehouse, ETL
* Experience in application testing and knowledge of testing processes and software delivery methodologies
* .Net application development, a plus
* Experience with Big Data technologies, a plus
* Good communication and Co-ordination skills.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience