Middleware Engineer-II (Middleware Senior)
3 – 5 years of Apache administration experience
5 – 7 years of WebLogic administration experience.
3 – 5 years of Tomcat administration experience.
Hands-on experience with Unix Shell scripting.
Good understanding of platform infrastructure components – Unix, Storage (SAN/NAS), Network Security, DNS, BigIP, TCP/IP, LDAP etc
Good understanding of Relational Databases – Oracle, DB2, SQL Server etc.
3 – 5 years of Oracle SOA, OSB experience (application integration experience is a plus).
1 - 2 years of Oracle Enterprise Manger (OEM) experience (administration / usage).
1 – 2 years of Java (J2EE) Development experience.
1 – 2 years of Appian BPM experience
• Act as primary interface between Operations, Infrastructure, Engineering and technical stakeholders.
• Middleware Certifications and Baseline support
• Assistance with internal Application /Portal development
• Build environments as per application requirements.
• Lead and assist team with Middleware upgrades and keep environments run with supported versions.
• Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, root cause analysis.
• Identify and recommend process improvements from time-to-time.
• Experience working with Vendor for Incident and Problem resolution.
• Automate middleware tasks using Unix shell-scripting, python.
• Document and Provide technical guidelines and best practices to Operations, Integration and Development teams.