|PowerShell Developer Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation and automation of PowerShell. This position will analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution. Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex, multiple inter-linked systems. Define system objectives and prepare system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
- In depth working experience with Windows 2012 and Management Framework.
- In depth working experience in PowerShell remote options.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) & Release Management (RM), Automating SQL tasks and environment management related tasks with PowerShell.
- Knowledge of PowerShell Web Services.
- In depth working experience with Microsoft System Center.
- Hyper-V SCVMM (2012)
- Experience in working with MS Exchange
- Understanding for Skype for Business
- Understanding for Skype for SharePoint
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities Broad working knowledge of Microsoft platforms and technologies.
|EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/certification, or work/military experience. For applicants without the relevant college degree, a history of certifications from various sources will be considered.
- Degree and/or 12+ years(Principal) work experience or equivalent experience