|We are seeking an OS Principle Engineer who will be responsible for design and implementation of OS Builds. This position will analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of a problem and potential resolution. Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex, multiple inter-linked systems. Define system objectives and prepare system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
- Must have experience working with Window 7 and Windows 10
- 10+ years of experience with SCCM
- 10+ years of experience with Active Directory, DCs, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP networking in enterprise environment.
- Experience and Understanding of Citrix/XenApps and Citrix Receiver
- Experience and Understanding Windows Server 2012
- Understanding of PowerShell environment
- Understanding for Skype for Business
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities Broad working knowledge of Microsoft platforms and technologies.
|EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/certification, or work/military experience. For applicants without the relevant college degree, a history of certifications from various sources will be considered.
- Degree and/or 12+ years(Principal) work experience or equivalent experience