|Our team is seeking a lead integration engineer, who will take all responsibility for various integrations in our environment with a variety of security technologies. This role will include a mix of direct programming on key projects, as well as supervising the software development of a variety of subcontractors. The candidate will lead the initial software development and early lifecycle support (Operations) of an Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) system integrating with SharePoint, Outlook, Windows File Servers, and Windows Endpoints, and Classification Management Tool (CMT) with NextLabs Data Protection and Entitlement Management Software. Training will be provided on NextLabs products.
- 5 years’ total software development experience
- 3 years’ minimum experience with a modern VM-based programming language (C#, Java or both)
- 5 years’ experience integrating Microsoft platform components
- Prior experience with CMT
- Prior experience with NextLabs security platform
- Prior experience with AccessIT, CASport, or similar formal authorization systems
- Various Microsoft certifications (e.g. MCST, MCITP) are a plus.
|EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Training in ABAC and the related NextLabs products are available for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/certification, or work/military experience. For applicants without the relevant college degree, a history of certifications from various sources will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 8+ years(Senior) work experience or equivalent experience