|Our team is seeking a Monitoring Engineer, to perform engineering tasks (technical design change and modification work) associated with Microsoft Exchange. This role works closely with the Active Directory team, and ideally, the candidate will be able to take responsibility or both Exchange and Active Directory engineering tasks. This role will design, implement, and provide Tier 3 (engineering) support for a mission-critical, world-wide Email enterprise. Work includes: maintain and provide Tier 3 support for Exchange; design and plan updates to the system; perform troubleshooting; keep architectural documentation up to date, including build & test procedures.
|Strong demonstrable development experience/expertise in one or more of the following
technologies are required:
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook client
- 5+ years’ experience with any combination of Microsoft server-side platforms
- Experience with Intelligence Community or DoD security hardening approaches and their impact to the mail enterprise
- Strong working knowledge of Exchange-oriented interactions with Microsoft Messaging Technology concepts, including ActiveSync, AutoDiscover, DAG, RBAC, PowerShell, DLP, E-Discovery, OAB, Legal Hold, EAC, Exchange client protocols, Exchange Server Roles, DNS, IIS, AD, and SSO.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft Server 2012
- Windows 10
- Outlook 2016
|EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/certification, or 12 Years work/military experience.
For applicants without the relevant college degree, a history of certifications from various sources will be considered.
Various Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Security +